Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

No Comment Added

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Ford?
-What model is your Ford?
-How many miles are on your Ford?
-What type of engine is in your Ford?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Chris (Moose)'s Post: it is not a ford..
it is a 2001 ML 430. One of my wheel caps fell off so I'm trying to replace the all of them. I didn't know if I just pop them out by prying them out with something or do I need some other tool to remove them or should I just remove the rim and then remove the cap..
I am going to opt out and let another expert assist. You were in the ford category and I am not familiar with the Mercedes