Sam C.
Sam C., Auto Technician/Shop Manager
Experience:  ASE Master, L1 cert, 25 years exp. Import and Domestic
3113681

1973 ford f100: i need a vacuum diagram..ranger..v8

Customer Question

i need a vacuum diagram for a 1973 ford f100 ranger with a 360 v8, can anybody please help or send me in the right direction?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Sam C. replied 9 years ago.

Hi there,

from what I see it should be one of these, depending on what the calibration # XXXXX XXXXX the truck. let me know if these help

Samgraphic

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Sam C.'s Post: I beleive my truck is the 3F0E12 diagram because there is no a/c and it is a 4x2, im kinda new at this could you possibly label the devices that the vacuum lines conect to, it would higly be appreciated   thank you
Expert:  Sam C. replied 9 years ago.

I posted a similar diagram with the components labeled. I have no way of labeling that small and have them come out clearly. If you look at the component pictures on this diagram you will see the majority are the same as what is on your truck. I hope this helps you out

samgraphic