Steve, Service Manager
Experience:  25+ years experience as a professional technician ; ASE L1 master Technician

1999 Ford Escort Serpentine Belt Installation Diagram

Customer Question

I need a picture of a 1999 Ford Escort Serpentine Belt
Category: Ford
Expert:  Steve replied 9 years ago.

Below is the infoprmation you requested... If this answers your question please click my accept button to complete payment. If you still require assistance, please let me know.... thanks!

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Steve7654's Post: The picture I got wasnt the correct one I need. A picture of a 1999 Ford Escort Serpentine Belt Installation Diagram for a 2.0 motor. There is no mention of the alternator on the diagram u sent and it is connected...

Thank You
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Sorry its still not what I need, its a 2.0 Motor for a Ford Escort 1999 I need a picture of the Serpentine Belt and of the Alternator its all connected the one ur sending me isnt the correct one