david
david, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Certified Master Technician,Certified in diesel & gasoline engines
533087

how do i reset a dash warning light on my vauxhall zafira

Customer Question

I have an engine management warning light keeps coming on , on my dash but only the vauxhall dealership know how to reset it. I've just had the car serviced at a non dealer so I want to reset it myself as i don't want to be ripped off by the dealership.
Category: Ford
Expert:  david replied 9 years ago.
thank you for your question hope this helps.

Switch on the ignition the letters “INSP” will appear in the display press and hold brown the button just the Speedo clock until “-----“ appears in the display release the button and switch of the ignition

hope this helps
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to david's Post: Hi There,

Sorry I haven't replied until now, but I'm not sure what button you mean, could you be more specific, as in your reply you said "Brown" button or did you mean hold "Down" the button, in which case Iv'e been holding down the speedo trip button when the INSP comes on but the ----- does not come up, the only thing that appears is 044.1 not sure what the significance of that is.

Please Help?

Regards

John Elliot