Here's the listed procedure:
1. Drain the fuel tank.
2. Remove the left rear wheel.
3.Remove the rivets and the fuel tank filler tube shield.
4. Disconnect the fuel tank filler hose and the fuel tank filler vent hose from the fuel filler tube.
5. Remove the muffler and the catalytic converter
6. Use a suitable jack to support the fuel tank.
7. Disconnect the vapor hose.
8. Disconnect the pin-type retainer from the fuel tank strap and position the parking brake
9. Remove the bolts and the fuel tank straps.
10. Lower and remove the fuel tank.
11. To remove the pump, turn the retaining ring counter-clockwise on the top of the tank that hold the sending unit/ pump in place. Remove the sending unit/ pump as a unit.
1. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
- Use the Heavy-Duty Riveter to install the rivets.
Let me know if you need more help!