Duke350
Duke350, Ford Tech
Experience:  20 years in the automotive repair industry, Currently freelance
1626441

How much does a tune up for a Ford Windstar 98 cost

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Ford
Expert:  Duke350 replied 10 years ago.
Are you looking for a full tune-up including parts and labor? A tune up to different shops means different things, so be sure you know what you are getting for your money. When I do a full tune-up on these vans I normally charge about $200 labor plus whatever parts they want, low/mid/high grade. I have had quite a few customers come in with these and other minivans and the spark plugs on the firewall side had never been changed. These are not difficult to get to, but do require additional parts to be removed for access, which translates to more time, so there are some shops that will not do them. This should give you a general idea for cost. If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.