Tim Basham
Tim Basham, ASE Certified Master Technician
Experience:  30 year multi line tech ASE cert master tech ASE engine machinist, Ford Bronco builder
745518

1991 Ford Explorer: I need to find a vacuum hose diagram

I need to find a vacuum hose diagram for my 1991 Ford Explorer and have been unable to find one. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Here is the 2 I show for a 1991 exployer with a 4.0 If you need different let me know what calibration code you have on your engine.

vac diagram

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Tim Basham's Post: I have a 1991 Explorer XL with a calibration code of 1-58R-R10. It is also California smog equipped. Almost all of the vacuum lines are off of the engine. Thank you. HELP!!!!!!!

this is the one that shows for that cal code.

vac diagram

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Tim Basham's Post: my main Vac has two large outlets and five small outlets. there are also vac lines from the other side of engine compartment that start and stop without ever going to the main vac. these are mostly very small and I think they're plastic with rubber ends.

See if this one looks any better its hard to find one with all the vac. related circuits on it instead of just the emissions related ones like above.

vac diagram

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Thanks for all the help! sorry to be such a pain in the a--. hope the bonus helps.
Glad to help you out and thanks for the bonus