Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Recently I traded my truck for 2001LS figured out how to

Customer Question

Recently I traded my truck for 2001LS figured out how to pull up trouble codes o duel climate control they r19/64 12/62 12/63. 12/64 12/65
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

The climate control can only pull codes related to the climate control. I assume you are trying to diagnose a climate control issue? I did not want you to think these codes are going to diagnose engine or transmission concerns.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
trying to figure out how duel control works the b climate

Are you wanting to know how the system works or how to diagnose these trouble codes?

Are there noticed climate control issues?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let's try texting if that doeßent work the codes that I sent r from the duel climate control first one is 19/46 12/62 12/63 12/64 io

I understand which codes you have but I am trying to figure out the answer you're expecting. You provided codes which I assume you want the diagnostic steps for but you said you want to know how the climate control works.

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris