Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Lincoln Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Lincoln Diagnostics
18617752

I have 2011 mkt with 3.7 I'm trying to replace o2 senser

Customer Question

I have 2011 mkt with 3.7 I'm trying to replace o2 senser bank 1 senser 1 where is it located
JA: Are you fixing your MKT yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I kno its 02 senser but i dont know which one is bank 1 senser 1
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Delar told me that bank 1 senser1
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and prepare your answer.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for holding.

The oxygen sensor for Bank1/Sensor1 is located on the top of the exhaust manifold on the side of the engine closest to the windshield. For an image location view, click here: https://goo.gl/RV5kyj - to replace, unplug the electrical connector and unscrew the sensor from the manifold.

Please remember to leave a rating using the 'stars' or click 'Accept'. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I noticed this Q&A was still open, so I wanted to check in and see if there was anything else I could do for you on this issue? Any other questions you had? Was there something you wanted addressed that I may have missed in my answer? Did you find my answer helpful?