Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Need to replace waterpump bypass hose, yes

Customer Question

need to replace waterpump bypass hose
JA: Got it. Have you worked with a mechanic online? A visit to the shop may cost hundreds of dollars, but I can connect you now for a fraction of that. Ready to get started?
Customer: yes
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
my car is a 2000 Lincoln navigator the hose im referring to comes out the back of waterpump and curves back around to the from how the heck do I get it out do I need to remove water pump? because ive tried prying it out with plyers and everything else lol but wont budge and yes did spray with pb blaster.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Make sure all clamps are removed fully or loosened fully.If the hose is stuck to where it will not move off of the ports it is connected to in some cases you can use a hose pick to go in between the hose and pipe it connects to and work the pick around it to loosen the hose then remove it from there.If this is not how this is set up hre or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete