Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My 2016 MKX welcome lights won't go on and on information

Customer Question

My 2016 MKX welcome lights won't go on and on information settings mirrors aren't listed to see if the auto fold is on, several categories are missing in settings
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

It may be possible that your model was built without this option here as some are built/programmed differently then others.If this is something your model has had and then suddenly went away this can be an issue with software/programming with it needing reprogrammed to resolve this fault.Being that this is a 2016 model this should be covered under factory warranty at no charge to you at a dealer to be looked into to see if this can be resolved or if this is the way this is set up on your model.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete