Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

2003 lincoln navigator. The DRL only one works,and sometimes

2003 lincoln navigator. The DRL only one works,and sometimes the right works most of the time,but sometimes the left turns on and not the right. Where to start.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
more info. if I turn the headlight switch, still only one headlight works. It has high beams and and flash to pass works, by the way this appears to have aftermarket DRL blue lights I don't believe is factory I see a small electrical box mounted on each side of the headlight assembly, this box power seems comes in, and from there it goes to the bulb. I don't know much of troubleshooting this type of aftermarket set up. hopefully you can help.thanks

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If this is an after market set up it is very possible this issue here is due to a poor ground to the light assemblies.I have seen poor light grounds cause odd light issues like this here needing re wired or corrected.You will have to have the wiring checked/tested to see if this is for a sure a poor ground fault needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry pete got side track. I took the aftermarket lights and now works fine. Thanks