Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech

2014 mkz need help removing front bumper cover assembly.

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've also removed the 2 bolts holding the bumper cover to the fender. Seems bound up right in the corner of headlight. The chrome trim won't come loose....
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 month ago.

Are you looking for the removal steps?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 month ago.

Okay, have a look at the factory removal steps and make sure you have not missed some of the bolts. See them in the link below.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok I think it's gonna come now. Didn't realize the headlight assemblies come with it
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 month ago.

Yes it all comes out as an assembly as pre the instructions.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Ron