Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

I have a 2001 lincoln ls v8 and currently have no tail

Customer Question

I have a 2001 lincoln ls v8 and currently have no tail lights. The problem comes and goes. Yesterday had lights then in the afternoon did not. Had lights once again in the evening
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

You are calling the taillights the parking/running lights, correct?

Are the front lamps also effected or just the rear?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Front lamps are fine. All rear lights not working. Reverse lights, brake lights, tail lights and rear turn signals
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My apologies. Everything after front lamps are not working

This is going to be a failure of the rear electronics module. The REM controls the ground to all the rear lamps.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris