Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

1992 lincoln town car computer location (wher is located)t

Customer Question

1992 lincoln town car computer location (wher is located)t we have no pulse to fuel injectors after crank and cam position sensors and fuel pressure reg fuel pressure 40 -35 psig thx Customer
JA: Are you certain it's the fuel pressure sensor that's in need of attention? What about the fuel rail? Have you checked it yet?
Customer: no we receive no electric pulse to injectors with noid lights after cam and crank sensor replacement as well as maf replacement pressue of fuel 35 to 40 psig
JA: Are you fixing your Town Car yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: test for pulse to injectors and the car runs on either replaced both cam and crank sensors as well as fuel psi reg and maf yes we are repairing in our shop car ran rough black smoke and now dead no start
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ronnie replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Justanswer. Thank you for your question and I will assist you with your concern.

Are you getting good spark at the spark plugs as well as power at the injectors on the power feed wire?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
CAR FIRES AND RUNS ON SPRAY NO FUEL INJECTOR PULSE AT ALL
Expert:  Ronnie replied 8 months ago.

Okay Ron then your likely on the right track with a failing PCM (computer) . The PCM is located under the dash on the drivers side and the connector is accessed under the hood on the driver side. See the link below for its location.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/PCM%20Sep%206.pdf

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
THIS CAR HAS A HARNACE TO THE INJECTORS
Expert:  Ronnie replied 8 months ago.

Yes it dose, you have the power side (red wire ) and the ground switching side which is the signal wire from the PCM to the injectors.