Clifton B.
Clifton B., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Master Auto Tech
6166830

I am looking to buy a vehicle and came across a 2010 Lincoln

Customer Question

I am looking to buy a vehicle and came across a 2010 Lincoln MKZ with only 54,000 miles, one owner selling for $11,000. Should I be concerned about the fact that the vehicle was involved in a rear end collision?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 4 months ago.

hi if your going to buy this car i would tell you to take it to a body shop and have them check for frame damage if that is good then you should be good to go let me know if you have any more question let know

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Another question relating to vehicle. I have the carfax report and I am purchasing car from a Lincoln dealer. He assures everything is correct. The carfax says major damage but there aren'the any visible signs. Is there anything I should be able to spot.

body shops are good at covering up damage this is the reason i told you to have a body shop look at it never believe anything a car sales man tells you i work with them cover your but . please