Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

I have a 1993 lincoln 8 and the crossover fuel line on the

Customer Question

I have a 1993 lincoln Mark 8 and the crossover fuel line on the fuel rails are leaking bad. Where can I get them.
JA: Just to clarify, can you actually see the leak?
Customer: yes. almost a spray.
JA: What is the model of your '93 Lincoln?
Customer: Mark VIII
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a shop to do the work. They say the lines are discontuned by Ford. Looked on line and no luck,
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: He told me what I have told you.
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What are the options for a part from another Ford line that would connect to the injectors of the MarkVIII, 1993 model.
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 9 months ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer, and ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

We just finished a 94. It had to have a few modifications but it worked. I thought it was pricy but like I said it worked and solved our problem.http://www.carid.com/1993-lincoln-mark-viii-performance-fuel-systems/edelbrock-fuel-rails-17606760.html

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I have not heard from you in a few days. Do you still need assistance? I also noticed you haven't left a rating. I have assisted in good faith and am only compensated when you leave a positive rating. Please let me know if there is anything else you need to leave a positive rating. Conversations can always continue after a rating is received.