Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

1994 Lincoln Continental 3.8 V6 -Every time Hit Bump in

Customer Question

1994 Lincoln Continental 3.8 V6 -Every time Hit Bump in road, Excel car Fast , Slow Down Fast, Go Around Curve Fast or just any slight INERTIA on the car causes a WARNING BEEPER to Go Off & Constantly Beep as though there is No Oil in car or as though the motor is Overheating or No Coolant etc. which is WRONG because I check all fluids before every trip & this has gone on for 4 years & had 2 different mechanics tell me they "Did Not Know What cuased it"! = I WANT TO *DISCONNECT the BEEPER* Permanently! HOW Do You DO IT ? Where is it located ? -Thanks for your Rapid Response. Charley
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I do not see a way to disable the warning message here myself on this model.But since this occurs over bumps,turns etc. this sounds to be a fault with engine wiring to the oil level or pressure sensor or other components like a coolant level and temp sensor.If there is wiring that is intermittently shorting out this will cause this fault.I would have the engine wiring checked over for any issues.Any issues found with the wiring will need to be repaired to correct this fault here.If this is not an option let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete