Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

The car is sitting down low in back, no air shocks. Heard

Customer Question

The car is sitting down low in back, no air shocks. Heard they could be reset. Tell me how. Thanks, Vern
JA: Do the vents feel cold? Is there a coolant leak?
Customer: There is no leak of coolant
JA: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?
Customer: 2004 Lincoln towncar
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I would like to try the reset myself if I can.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No, I just want to know how to set the reset for air shocks and see if they work again. If not, then it's new air shocks.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

To perform a system reset. Remove both battery cables, hold them together for 1 minute. 15 minutes later, reconnect them to the battery and test. If anything else is needed, let me know.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris