Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

I put a screw through a wire/harness in the roof console and

Customer Question

I put a screw through a wire/harness in the roof console and lost power to windows, keyless entry, heat, ac, instrument lights.... any suggestions of where to start
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

First things that need checked or I need to know here to assist as best as possible.Have you inspected and repaired the wiring yet that had the screw through it as well as checked to make sure all fuses are o.k.?In most cases this can short out one or more fuses and cause this issue with the affected fuse needing replaced.If this was already checked into let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete