Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I talk to mechanic chris aka moose idont want to talk to you

Customer Question

I talk to mechanic chris aka moose idont want to talk to you if it cause another fee I wanted 20000 Lincoln ls ..cht sensor where and how to find it picture and diagram how to get tot
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: p1299 code code engine light was on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I change thermostat and
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no but how get cht sensor I don't type good
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

The last time I helped you was in 2011 with a belt diagram. Would you like my help now?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
how many credit card I have to fill out? I have not got any answer yet idont understand all I got creditcard charge' no imformation what going on
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
nobody share anythingwith me all night

I have nothing to do with the fees. You can use the contact us link at the bottom of the page and website can help with that.

There will be a fee for me to answer and help on this issue. Do you want me to help?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i askabout 2000 Lincoln ls .how to replace cht sensor cylinder head temperature sensor and where it located send picture and diagram of the engine . that was my ?? nobody answer that !!!!!!!!

I can help with this?

Do you have a 3.0 or 3.9 engine?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i want help . ibeen here i don't no how hour ibeen here iknow it been about 5 hour. imust want it to spendthis many hour. i got know car to drive ineed it real bad im 67 and iam disable trying to do the best i can
best i can that why i got to fix it[so yes 3.9 engine v_8
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i don't know nothing i don't know where to start
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
can you think how to change or replace it

To access the CHT sensor you must remove the intake. See the steps below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/CHT1.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/CHT2.pdf

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris