Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

2010 Lincoln MKT panoramic roof will not open. The tilt

Customer Question

2010 Lincoln MKT panoramic roof will not open. The tilt function works but the full roof opening does not. I hear vibrating sound when I try. Please help.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
still needing help.

To address this we most likely will need to remove the roof opening panel from the roof to inspect the motor and linkage. We will be using diagrams similar to this https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/roofopening.pdf Is this something you feel you have the time and skills to do?

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris