Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

Well the check Advancetrac light is on. I took it to Lincoln

Customer Question

Well the check Advancetrac light is on. I took it to Lincoln dealer and they said they don't make the parts anymore. 2001 Lincoln LS. I work at a Chrysler Jeep dealership and one of the master Techs said if we found it (yaw sensor) I could get the part on ebay
JA: Have you checked the connectors on the sensor itself? It's important that they not be loose or corroded. Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: took it to Lincoln dealer and that is what they told me. I have top of console off and connectors seem to be ok
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I just thought if I could locate part I could get part# ***** of it and get one on ebay....i see plenty there
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** you just looking for a part number?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I wanted to know how to find the Yaw sensor, because I wanted to see where it was at. Now I am charged $22 and it appears that I am now a member which I don't want. I am selling the car as soon as I get this fixed. I am not happy. I knew I shouldn't have given you my debit card
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
you keep asking for my free trial.....haha $22 some free
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 2 months ago.

that is just a deposit, it is still in your account here, and you can get it refunded if you like, no money is paid out until you accept the answer,Tim

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't want any help....I just want you to cancel my membership immediately. NO MORE Charges. I will not give a bad rating if that happens
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 2 months ago.

I just answer questions here, I have nothing to do with the billing, ypu need to contact customer service,Tim

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you
good bye
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't want anymore assistance....thank you
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

I can help on this concern. I am going to send your account to CS and they will contact you. In the event you change you mind after hearing from them, let me know.