Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

2008 Lincoln M K Z one side tail very bright when the

Customer Question

2008 Lincoln M K Z one side tail very bright when the headlight is turn on ,at that time if you press the brakes the light on that side dont lights
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

So far this looks to be a bad bulb or wiring concern or bulb socket is damaged. Your tail light is coming on bright with the headlights on because the brake lamp is illuminating. Which light is to bright and do you have anything to test car voltage?

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.