Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Lincoln Technician
Experience:  Lincoln Senior Master
9600325

I have a 2016 Lincoln Navigator L with the integrated tow

Customer Question

I have a 2016 Lincoln Navigator L with the integrated tow package...I believe I need to add a brake controller for towing my trailer correct? If so, where is the brake controller module?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

If it has the tow package then you don't need a controller, it is integrated. The blue wire on the tow electrical connector is for the trailer brakes. Pin 6, 11 o'clock position. Se tup controls are located in the instrument cluster. The gain and slide switch assembly is the module, its all one unit.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
According to Lincoln there is not Brake Controller just the wiring for. There is no setup for setting power to the trailer.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
There is no gain or slide. Lincoln does not offer the integrated brake controller just the wiring for.