Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have a 2010 Lincoln MKT, I found part #FORD AA83-10494-A,

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Lincoln MKT, I found part #FORD AA83-10494-A, #FORD AA83-10494-BB816B and #>PP-GF32< after pulling out of my driveway, my back tires hit it first, and I live on a light traffic road, it looks like some sort of plastic shield on the exterior and there is a silver looking heat shield on the interior. I'm just wondering whether or not this is a part of my MKT. Thank you for your assistance.
JA: HHave you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: I had it serviced a couple of weeks ago and when I did my after action inspection not everything looked right. If you'll give a couple of minutes I'll go find the answer to your question.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not hoping to fix it myself, I'm still under warranty, I'll be right back.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: The ECO-Boost shield over the engine is present, there no shield on the undercarriage, but I don't remember seeing any shields under there in the first place. I'm starting to think that someone dropped a part at the end of my driveway and didn't realize it. BTW I had just come home for lunch and didn't feel or hear anything drop and was only home for 40 minutes before I went back to work.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

None of those are Ford part numbers. Can you attach some pictures?

If you're confused on what to do now or later. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris