Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

I have 2003 lincoln town car executive that i have ben

Customer Question

Hello i have 2003 lincoln town car executive that i have ben working on it, i got the code B1352 (ignition key-in circuit fault) on the LCM, this is what i have done but lo luck, (key in cylinder got ground on blk/pnk wire from key cylinder to LCM, no key on cylinder got noting on that wire, i try used LCM but still no luck) my main problem is because of that when i turn off the car and take out the key the radio still working and the power windows still operate (draining the battery)
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

When you say you have ground on the blk/pnk with the key in how are you checking that? One lead to ground other to circuit? Does the drivers door ajar work properly - chime goes off when door closed key in ignition, sounds with door open, interior lighting working correctly with door open and closed?