Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Looking instructions on how to bleed brakes ( with ABS

Customer Question

Looking for PDF instructions on how to bleed brakes ( with ABS system) and replace the brake fluid on a 2006 4x4 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer with 4.0L 6 cylinder engine.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

Here is the bleed procedure you asked for. Refilling the reservoir and bleeding at the wheels will flush out all the old fluid.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/blledprcedure.pdf

If you're confused on what to do now or later. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Chris,Please do not close. I am trying to figure out a check engine light issue right now and will get back to bleeding the brakes soon.

I do not have control over a post timing out. Rating the post is the only way to keep a post from timing out.