Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Changed a battery in a LS Lincoln 2002. It won't start, a

Customer Question

Changed a battery in a LS Lincoln 2002. It won't start, a little blue light on the dash keeps flashing. It's never happened before. How do I deactivate?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I am wrapping up the end of my shift. Sorry I nor any others got to you sooner. I believe I can help on this concern mid day on the 11th if help is still needed.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help. If the theft light is flashing rapid while the key is on then this means you have a PATS system issue. Ford did not use a blue light though so you may have an aftermarket system on the vehicle.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris