Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have two codes that come up: 1) P0411 and 2) P1565 Can you

Customer Question

HI: I have two codes that come up: 1) P0411 and 2) P1565 Can you tell me how I can correct them so that my engine light goes off? Richard
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Have you scanned the code? Have you tried to reset it?
Customer: Dont Know how
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: My car is a 2001 Lincoln LS 6 cy
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I replaced the xw4z*12B579*ABRM SP RE,AM (THIS IS THE TWO FINE WIRES INSIDE OF THE AIR INTAKE SYSTEM
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Do you have the tools and skills to do these tests below to see if the clock spring and AIR solenoid the more common issues with these codes are to blame.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/0411.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/1565.png

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.