Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

Locked my keys in my 2000 money didn't

Customer Question

Locked my keys in my 2000 money for locks didn't give me keyless code before his death...please help *********** R u there??
JA: No. I'm the Ford Mechanic's Assistant.
Customer: No what?
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 99/00 Lincoln Navigator vin:5LMPU28AXYLJ13212
JA: What year is your Navigator?
Customer: I sent the vin#
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I'm hoping my self...I would like to verify ownership of my vehicle so that you can give me the factory code to unlock my car and get my keys...can we to this??
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?
Customer: I have locked my keys in before but the window was down and I successfully used a hangar...all windows up now...can u help???
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Are you a robot or a live person responding to me?? Hello...still there??
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

There is no way to verify you and ownership of the vehicle over the internet. I'm sorry, but I can;t assist you here. You have to get a locksmith to your location.

Good luck!

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted for customer:
Please opt out. I can send proof of ownership. New Expert please.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You can't look up the owner on record to get the name? Then I can send you a pic/video with my DL with all pertinent information and my face in the same pic/video. I mean work with me hear...think I would go through all this paperwork and giving a cc payment to you if I was trying to steal it??? Cmon work with me...I don't have money for locksmith had to borrow neighbor cc to make $5 payment!!! Please help!!?!? I can verify ownership
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

I can only suggest you contact a locksmith. Sorry I can't assist you.

Ask the neighbor to assist in the $55 for Pop-A-Lock in your area. They will verify ownership.

My hands are tied. I feel I can;t legally assist you with your request.

If I assist you without me standing right there in front of you, I can't verify ownership.

Please get a locksmith.

Good luck.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

I will also opt out as requested.

Good day.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If I weren't the owner I wouldn't be able to provide you with live video/ I would have to be the dumbest criminal in the history of the world to provide my face and address as on my current valid seriously!!!! My dad passed away last year-Google:*************. Seriously I've included my sincerest ability to prove I'm no crook...
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Lets see if I can help. Use this file.

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Sorry you were not pleased with my help.What would you like me to do with this post now?

Expert:  Mike S. replied 3 months ago.

Take your proof of ownership, the vin and go to your dealer and they will tell you the unlock code for the door key pad.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris