Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

My air conditioner doesn't WORK

Customer Question

My air conditioner doesn't WORK
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  HDGene replied 3 months ago.

Hello, can you give me some more information? Year, model, engine size of the Lincoln? Does the blower motor work or not blow air? Does the ac compressor clutch come on? Was any recent work done for this concern?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

With the information you did give us. Here are a few things to check. Is the freon level good? With the compressor getting alternate power and ground, does the AC work?

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out. We have 7 days to get a post rated or it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris