Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

The litfgate dose not open with remote, 2005, navigator,

Customer Question

the litfgate dose not open with remote
JA: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?
Customer: 2005
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: navigator
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: that it 4 now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the lift gate opens with all other operations to open it except the remote this usually indicates the remote itself is at fault here needing replaced.I have seen the remote fail/act up like this before in the past and cause issues with certain functions not operating properly.I suspect your remote needs replaced and programmed to resolve the issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i like to see if i can fit it or if i have to take to get fixed
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Did you receive my answer posted above?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete