EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician
Experience:  ASE, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel, Kia Professional Elite
34559540

Air suspension isn't resetting. The back end is uphigh and

Customer Question

air suspension isn't resetting. The back end is uphigh and the front end is too low. The compressor comes on for a short time, but then stops
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: good, no fluids
JA: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?
Customer: 2003 Navigator
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm hoping I can figure out how to reset it myself. The only things ive tried are shutting it off and starting it. That results in the compressor coming on briefly them stopping
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 5 months ago.

Hi. First thing you should do is to check the height sensors. They fall off and cause the concern you are having. There is one on each front side and one in the rear. Can you check that first?

Thanks for viewing my response and for allowing me to assist you. Please ask if you have any further questions on this. And also rate my assistance provided please using the 5 star rating method. Thank you.