Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Lincoln Technician
Experience:  Lincoln Senior Master
9600325

2007 mkz NEED TO REPLACE LEFT LOW BEAM HEADLIGHT. : I had

Customer Question

2007 mkz NEED TO REPLACE LEFT LOW BEAM HEADLIGHT.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I had intended to is it that hard?
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no I just need to replace it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

You remove the air cleaner inlet pipe, then pull the rubber cover off the back of the headlamp. Then just remove the bulb out of the housing and disconnect the electrical connector.

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service as you see fit. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 8 months ago.

Hello again,

If you need further assistance please feel free to reply and we can continue. Otherwise please take a moment to rate my answer as you see fit. After rating, the thread is still available should you need further assistance. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Thanks,

Kenny Z