Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

It has a miss with two codes vo 100 lost comm with ecm/pcm a

Customer Question

It has a miss with two codes vo 100 lost comm with ecm/pcm a P1000 moniter checks
JA: Do you happen to have a code reader or scan tool? What size is your engine?
Customer: Not complete
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It has a miss in it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible I was hoping it is coil packs already purchased two this started up a year ago after I.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lincoln Mechanic should know about your Lincoln?
Customer: Changed ac unit I was moving vehicle and it made a piped noise witjsmoke went away ran good for a while missed every once awhile and now all the time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  HDGene replied 6 months ago.

Hello, what kind of lincoln is this, year, model, engine size. What codes is it setting??

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is a 5.4 the first code is vo 100 lost comm with. ECM/ PCM the second code is p 1000 moniter checks not complete
Expert:  HDGene replied 6 months ago.

So this is a LT pickup truck? You replaced the ac box behind the dash? Then it has a intermittent misfire?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No I did not change the boxi I changed the compressor and this vehicle is a navigator
Expert:  HDGene replied 6 months ago.

Ok, this misfire happens all the time at an idle or intermittenly only while driving? You see smoke also you said?

Expert:  HDGene replied 5 months ago.

Hello, do you need more help with this concern?