Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

I have a 2000 Lincoln Ls there was a ssing sound coming from

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Lincoln Ls there was a hissing sound coming from under the car now my air is blowing hot what do i need to fix the problem
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked the hoses for leaks?
Customer: coolant is fine havent checked the hoses
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no just wanted to know what the problem was. will buy the parts though. if you tell me what to get
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: need a tuneup but i purchased the coils already
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

This hissing noise is it occurring with the car on or off?

Can you give me a little better description on where the noise is coming from?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris