Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

04 linchon navigator sunroof won't close and seal : It

Customer Question

04 linchon navigator sunroof won't close and seal
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Lincoln. The Lincoln Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It closes with the motor but doesn't close all the way
JA: How many miles are on the car? What size is the engine?
Customer: 5.4 liter 84000
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if possible
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Removed the glass and tried to see what could possibly be the problem
JA: Is there anything else the Lincoln Mechanic should be aware of about your Lincoln?
Customer: Yes it's the last linchon I will buy
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

When the glass was still installed did you try helping the glass move by hand while operating it to see if it would fully close?

How much of a gap is being left?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris