Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

2003 Lincoln navigator interior lights, running board,

Customer Question

2003 Lincoln navigator interior lights, running board, tailgate will not work. Also windows does not work. Also radio
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: Yes
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just put in a new battery because nothing was working is there a reset button
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked the fuses per owners guide
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lincoln Mechanic should know about your Lincoln?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

The website only allows us to help diagnose and fix one issue per question. We may get lucky resolving one issue and resolves more than one or all. Which concern would you like me to help you electrically diagnose?

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris