Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

Front passenger side is 3" gher than driver : Front

Customer Question

Front passenger side is 3" higher than driver
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Lincoln. The Lincoln Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Front passenger side is 3" higher than driver and the air ride is fine, gotta be something else
JA: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?
Customer: The problem is there since the car was given to me. The car has 200.000 miles
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changed air shocks, upper control arms and had the car aligned
JA: Is there anything else the Lincoln Mechanic should be aware of about your Lincoln?
Customer: The air ride is working perfect and I am sure the problem has nothing to do with the air ride.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can I get the year, make, and model?

Since you have found this not to be an issue with the air ride. With the RF air spring removed the vehicle stays high?

Thanks Chris