Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

C The : Are you hoping to fix this yourself? The truck is in

Customer Question

C The
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Lincoln. The Lincoln Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: The truck is in safe mode wont start
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: No wont start 2 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lincoln Mechanic should know about your Lincoln?
Customer: The adavance is on
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.

HI,

what is the year, model and engine size of your Lincoln?

Is the immobilizer light flashing on and off, staying on until you turn the key to off position, coming on and going off after a few seconds, or not coming on at all?

Does it crank but not start, or nothing happens when you turn the key to crank?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2006 navigator wont crank
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Still waiting for
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Am textin
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Text Eric he not text nsck
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

The tech which was helping, has opted out. Would you like me to help?

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.