Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

The control panel will not engage the ac system : the ac

Customer Question

the control panel will not engage the ac system
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the ac clutch does not engage also makes a strange sound a clucking sound the control panel does not light up i have checked a couple of fuses they are good not sure what relay switch controls the ac clutch sounds like a bad compressor
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: possible but may need pro
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lincoln Mechanic should know about your Lincoln?
Customer: it has a 104000 miles
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be helping you with your concern. Can you tell me the make, and year of your Lincoln? Do you have manual heater controllers or auto controls?