Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln

My 97 towncar radio say phone when I press the door unlock

Customer Question

My 97 towncar radio say phone when I press the door unlock button and the driver side seat adjustment as well as the sunroof switch. It dose have the factory phone installed in it
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Disconnect the mobile telephone transceiver in the right side of the trunk. If this no longer occurs then the part you unplugged is bad. If it does still occur then the front control unit is faulty.

At the top of your screen you will see 1-5 stars and a green submit button. You have already paid all the fees, now its time to rate the answer. Rating pays me from your deposit. I am only paid through not by the website if you rate me. Don't worry about a follow up later if needed, they are free and I welcome them. Ask me about a phone call if you prefer that service.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris