Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have LTC 2003 and my problem is similar, power door locks

Customer Question

Hi I'm Milen Rashev. I have LTC 2003 and my problem is similar, power door locks not working neither from remote nor from button on the door. Trunk wont open from remote or button plus i don't have cruise control light turning as well the cruise itself won't operate.
JA: Has the battery died recently?
Customer: nope
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i checked most of fuses included on user manual that says they are for any of the LCM or DDM
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lincoln Mechanic should know about your Lincoln?
Customer: when i did that i mean check fuses i had the remote worked once for lock unlock doors
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Look over the diag steps below. Do you know how to perform these steps?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/LTCdoorlocks.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/LTCspeed.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the top of your screen you will see 1-5 stars and a green submit button. You have already paid all the fees, now its time to rate the answer. Rating pays me from your deposit. I am only paid through not by the website if you rate me. Don't worry about a follow up later if needed, they are free and I welcome them. Ask me about a phone call if you prefer that service.

Thanks Chris

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris