James, Certified Lincoln Technician
Experience:  Ford/Lincoln Senior Master Technician

2003 town car. The speedometer works fine. The digital

Customer Question

2003 town car. The speedometer works fine. The digital speedometer does not work. All other settings on the digital panel function correctly ie. Distance to empty, avg. Speed etc
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Lincoln. The Lincoln Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The only other issue is that the mileage calculator is intermittent so cluster needs to be replaced. Will the replacement fix the issues? Thanks
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing wanted to get some info before spending money
JA: Is there anything else the Lincoln Mechanic should be aware of about your Lincoln?
Customer: The radio is static only.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  James replied 5 months ago.
Hello, is the digital speedometer not showing up at all?