Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

My car is getting power to fuel pump but the pump want run

Customer Question

My car is getting power to fuel pump but the pump want run also there are no blown fuses also fuses on the fuse box under the hood fuse 9 11 12 no power. Can it be a bad.ground
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Since the pump is getting power, that means the pump is bad or not getting ground for the reason of no fuel pressure.12 powers the coils, are you testing it with the key on?9 is not used and should be empty11 powers the O2 sensor heater when the key is on. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 12 months ago.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris