Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Mechanic
Experience:  Line, Electronics, Driveline for over 30 years

My cruise control module is bad according to my dealer. JA:

Customer Question

My cruise control module is bad according to my dealer.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Lincoln. The Lincoln Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My dealer say's I need a new cruise control module for my 2011 mks. He quoted over $ 1,800.00 for repair
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No
JA: OK! The Lincoln Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Lincoln Mechanic should know about your Lincoln?
Customer: yes the front and rear parking warning does work, so there is some
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 5 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.What can I help you with?IF the Module is bad, it will need replacing & ProgrammedPart is $480.00Then there is Labor & ProgrammingThe Cruise Control on your MKS is "fully electronic" & there are NO moving parts like old Cruise Controls..Please respond to what you would like help with.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service..
did you need more info?please respond or rate my answerthank you