Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Lincoln navigastor: Brian , 2003 navigator , drivers window,

Customer Question

Hi Brian ,
2003 navigator , drivers window, all power locks and rear hatch stopped working at the same time, I replaced fuse #5 it clicks when trying to lock or unlock doors, and #30 which control all of my problems , but didn't fix it.
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
did also disconnect the battery for a half hour to reset modules
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
after further investigation the clicking noise is not coming from the fuse but near the fuse box, when I pull #5 and try the locks no clicking noise
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the ground wires in front of both doors under the trim panels are tight and in good shape
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Since all occurred at the same time, diagnosing one issue should address them all. Are you able to do the 3 tests below.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/LFwindow.pdf -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris