Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I hear a ticking noise under the hood no power lost all

Customer Question

Hello I hear a ticking noise under the hood no power lost all gears change oil changes on time what could it be dealer said they checked the pully nothing
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Car drives fine I couldn't let the dealer continue they had my car over night $300. Later they r telling me they need to dig deeper I ask deeper where into my pockets so now I'm frustrated
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No I would like to take it some where & have it fixed but my brakes went out possible strut as well as my right side hub seal
JA: OK! The Lincoln Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Lincoln Mechanic should be aware of about your Lincoln?
Customer: It rides the same as the day I picked it up I would like to keep it & not get ripped off
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anybody here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I need a mechanic
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, sorry for the delay, it sounds like you have quite a few issues, if you can run down a list of all that is wrong and what you are trying to do with the car i can assist, Lou p.