Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Track light turns car completely off 99 Lincoln town car JA:

Customer Question

track light turns car completely off 99 Lincoln town car
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Lincoln. The Lincoln Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the car runs 2-3 miles & track light shuts the car completely down
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: have had the car in several garages 2 being ford
JA: Is there anything else the Lincoln Mechanic should be aware of about your Lincoln?
Customer: I did change r front wheel sensor the car ran perfect for 6-7 weeks now sane problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lincoln Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. While at the shop what diag and repairs were done?Do you know what codes are being stored since a warning light is coming on?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris